Mixed Martial Arts, ZDK Kidz Karate, Zen Do Kai, Muay Thai, Fighting Fit
To help our students become better people within our society and to guide them to better understand themselves.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
• Dojo – Provide a supportive environment where students are inspired to train hard
• Students – Challenge them to be better, support change and reject mediocrity
• Instructors – Lead by example, never say never, expect perfection
• Planet - Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
• Programs - Provide our students with cutting edge self-defence concepts
• Productivity – Be a highly effective, lean and fast moving organisation
Our Winning Culture
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviours that will be required of us to make our Vision a reality
Live Our Values
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
• Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
• Integrity: Be real
• Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind
• Loyalty: Support those that support you
• Trust: Be who you say you are
• Sincerity: Actions speak louder than words
• Benevolence: Show compassion
• Self-Control: Controlling self is choosing your destiny
• Etiquette: Manners are not negotiable
• Courage: To be the best you can be
• Justice: For all
• Quality: Never accept Mediocrity
Martial Arts main goal is for self-defence - the defence of one’s self. In other words eat well, rest, exercise, meditate, be happy, surround yourself with like-minded people, live, breathe, relax and all the other things which help us to live a full and healthy life.
New and enriched lives can only be forged through hard consistent training with a clear and open mind. Never accept mediocrity from yourself or those around you. Life is about choices.
Train Hard, Stay Safe
Renshi Steve Panebiango
Address & Contact
Map & Directions
Join on Facebook
|Add your page - Edit/Delete this page -
Contact Sunshine Coast Academy 4 Martial Arts
|All content posted by the user in the form of Offers/Products/Company Profiles/Images etc. is the responsibility of the user and AussieNic.net shall not be held liable for any such content in any way.